Friday, October 21, 2005

About Jonnathan P W

"I can't give you the key to sucess, because I don't know it. But, I can give you the key to failure - try to please everybody."

I live about 45 min south of Seattle, in a sweet loft above a garage. It looks almost identical to the loft Mike Seaver lived in on the show Growing Pains. I dig it. No water bed though, and the loft doesn't belong to my parents. In fact I didn't even grow up in this area. I'm from a small town in eastern Washington known as Pullman. Home of the mighty Washington State COUGARS!! Yes I do bleed crimson, it's true. Music is a huge force in my life that keeps me going. I've always loved to sing and recently I've picked up a little guitar and a hint of piano. If only there were more hours in the day. I'm very active, not meaning I like to run on a treadmill (although personal health and wellness is very important to me), but that I like to travel, meet new people, and overcome challenges in various aspects of life. I'm welded to the idea that having balance in life is absolutely necessary for quality living; to work/to play, to be active/to rest, to spend time with loved ones/ to take time to reach out to new people, etc. I do believe with all my heart in a living God and that His son Jesus Christ died on the cross for the sins of the world. Be warned, I'm NOT a radical Christian, though. I used my time in high school that way and discovered how fast it could push people away. Kinda the opposite affect of what God or I want. I apologize to those who have experienced someone trying to force feed them Christianity, it's a persons own decision, and only they can be the ones to make it. Werd!

Someday, hopefully sooner than later I plan on running my own business. I love the challenge of business, but not so much the personality's of the majority of corporate business men that I meet. I love leadership and human potential studies. I think I get that from my mom - hard ass business woman. But like her I hope to leave business at work, so later on(meaning years), I can help raise a loving family and be the best damn husband and father I can be. For now I'm trying to live the moment, and hope to look back later on my life and have regrets on things I've done rather than things I haven't.

2 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Blogger bloggrez said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger Darlaing said...

Jonn! Nice blog! You sound very motivated--- i like the part where you call your mom a "hard ass business woman" hehe. Well E-MAIL ME!!! I miss you and want to know what is going on en su vida!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home